The Haunted Trail

images

Hi it’s Chloe here and I’m gonna tell you about the Old Frontier’s Haunted Trail. It was 7:00 on All Hallows’ Eve and we entered from a black gate when we heard whispers and screams. We went into a house filled with fake dead bodies and while my five year old friend was looking around the place there was a butcher kid who scared the heck out of a lady in front of me and my mom.The next place on the trail was filled with smoke and really bright lights, my dad hit one of the plastic covers a zombie helped him get through the door.We entered another tent filled with colorful lights and lasers, you think it’s not scary until you see clowns. I wanted to get out but there was a sign that said NO REFUNDS so I was already warned and my sister was so scared she kicked a clown. Then, we entered a butchering house with a girl on the top of the counter I thought she was a prop until she screamed and I laughed. A man fell in a hole too. We went inside a zombie bus, then a crooked house, and saw witches who asked me to play in their pot. I told them I couldn’t because I hated small spaces. Then, we were at the end. A zombie cowboy with a whip told us we’d regret walking this trail. I thought it was a really good time to sing the “Whip” (get it?). The zombie laughed and I laughed. I never knew how nice and jolly zombies were! We were at the end and I started screaming “I SURVIVED THE HAUNTED TRAIL!!!” I can’t wait for next year.

Chloe

5 thoughts on “The Haunted Trail

1. maby robinburger could defeat the zombies πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ” #hippiecheeseburgerpower

• Yep! Many people told me I could take a handful! The best candy I got was a gigantic ring pop🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭