Going Back in Time to the Revolutionary War

images

If I could go back in time, I would go to the Revolutionary War. I want to go to the Revolutionary War because the events that took place interest me. If I could visit the Revolutionary War, I would be on the colonist’s side.

While I am visiting, I would dress up as an Indian and dump tea into the Boston Harbor, to stop taxes on tea! After all of that fun, I would want to see the mad look on King George III’s face!

After that, I would teleport myself to King George’s castle, (riding on Rush Revere’s magical horse, Liberty) and sneak into his castle as Loyalist’s (with Rush Revere) and wear a fancy dress, like his student, Freedom. It would be a blast!

Also, I would join George Washington and his army as they row down the Delaware River. Lastly, I would accompany Paul Revere on his midnight ride to warn the Colonists that the British were coming. Then, right before I leave, I would get all of the famous colonist’s autographs and take selfies with them before speeding back to the future.

Lily M. 

One thought on “Going Back in Time to the Revolutionary War