Inside Out 2: A Presentation

The BackStory … 

It was a plain old normal day at HeadQuarters on Tuesday. Bliss was very happy because the Emotions had finally stopped fighting- for once. Repel was disgusted by staying in HeadQuarters for so long so the Emotions decided to take a vacation to California. Hopeless is sad because she was voting to go to the rainforest because the rain reminds her of tears. Jitter was fearful because he was assigned as the pilot of the plane- bad idea. And Fury was mad that he was not assigned the pilot of the plane to fly to California. So all the emotions were ready to go to sunny state of California. So they started their journey without fighting until the pilot (Jitter) saw the bright blue ocean. He decided that it might be dangerous to fly over it, so he pulled the wheel down and the Emotions crashed! This is when the fighting begins. Fury puts the foot down on Jitter because he crashed the plane. Bliss tries to look on the bright side of the crash by saying “On the plus side fellow Emotions, we will be landing way, way ahead of schedule.” Repel is disgusted by how hot the temperature is. ” It is at least like 100,987 degrees. Did you know that Jitter?” And Hopeless is sad because they did not arrive in California OR the rainforest. So they all continued becoming aggravated at each other until Joy finally yelled ” Enough! I am so done with every one fighting. We will find our way home back to headquarters before we know it. I just know it!” Then, out of the blue a pink colored pyramid popped up and said ” OOO! Are you real humans?” Then Repel Said ” Yeah?! What do you think?” “Well, I have not seen people for so long so I guess I just forgot.” Said Wonder. ” That’s OK. Do you possibly know the way out of the desert?” asked Joy. ” You have come to the right person for this job.” So Wonder took the emotions to an airport, where they took a plane to New York City and then to Head Quarters. When they arrived back at Head Quarters, every Emotion learned how important each Emotion is from Fury to Jitter to Wonder to Bliss and if they work together, the job gets done quicker and better.

Cast:

Bliss: Lily
Wonder: Gannon
Repel: Kathy
Hopeless: Kathy
Fury: Barritt
Jitter: Gannon
Narrator: Lily

Please enjoy!